Tamarindo is a fun, tropical city located in Costa Rica and is a world reknown vacationing spot for singles and couples who love nightlife, pristine beaches, fishing, boating, good food and drink, and surf for all levels.
You can access the city by flying into Liberia International Airport, renting a car or taking a 45 minute taxi to town. Or, fly into San Jose, spend the night, and take a 6-hour bus ride (the next morning) to Tamarindo. This is a very inexpensive way to get to Tamarindo.
If you want to fish, the sea is filled with massive Marlins, Tuna, and Sailfish. Go deep sea fishing or hone your skills at shoreline casting. The special part about catching a fish here is that you can take it into a restaurant and have it specially prepared for you and your party. You can pay with cash or donate a portion of the fish to the establishment. The fish are gigantic so there is usually more then enough to go around.
Of course, surfing is a very popular activity in Tamarindo with waves of all sizes, making it a popular destination for professionals and beginners alike.
Book a vacation rental at www.adventurepads.com now and get ready for a good time…
- partying in tamarindo costa rica (3)
- surf and party costa rica (3)
- surf and party in costa rica (3)
- costa rica surf party (2)
- costa rica surf and party (1)
- tamarindo costa rica to bocas del toro miles (1)
- tamarindo costa rica party (1)
- tamarindo costa rica beach access (1)
- tamarindo com br loc:US (1)
- surfen leute party costa rica (1)